Which data is collected
ECG limits the collection of Data to what is strictly necessary, such as:
- Data related to your professional profile when you appl: your CV, your training, your date of availability, your skills and your expectations.
- Data related to your identity and contact information: last name, first name, email address, phone number and address.
With whom is your data communicated?
- Within ECG, the Data is only communicated to those persons whose activity justifies access to the Data, for example the Human Resources Department.
- It is only communicated with ECG’s service providers when necessary, for example, for technical hosting purposes, and only on the instructions of ECG and strictly for the purposes set out in this confidentiality policy.
How long is your data kept?
- Your data is kept for the time strictly necessary to process it.
- It is not kept beyond 5 years from your last contact with ECG when no application has been successful.
What are the purposes and legal basis of the data processing?
- When you contact ECG, your Data is processed on the basis of Evolutec’s legitimate interest, for the purpose of managing and processing customer relations and incidents.
- When you apply for a job with ECG, your Data is processed for the purpose of managing and processing applications, based on your application as a candidate, for the purpose of pre-contractual measures.
- In this context, ECG also has a legitimate interest in building up a CV database.
- Only if you consent, ECG may process your Data in order to contact you at a later stage regarding positions that may be of interest to you if no application has been successful.
Transfer of your data outside the European Union
When ECG’s service providers are established outside the European Union or when your Data is processed outside the European Union, ECG frames these transfers in strict compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by means of appropriate legal mechanisms, for example, to a country covered by an adequacy decision, the list of which is available on https://www.cnil.fr/en/data-protection-around-the-world, or in particular by the signing of specific contractual clauses for these transfers.
The security of your data
ECG intends to preserve the confidentiality and security of the personal data it processes and strives to implement all organizational and technical measures to protect their integrity and confidentiality.
What are your rights to the data and how can you exercise them?
- You may access your Data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your Data as well as your right to object to the processing of Data based on your consent.
- To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your Data under this scheme, you can contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org If you feel that your rights regarding your Data are not respected by ECG, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.
- For more information about your rights, ECG invites you to consult the website www.cnil.fr/en/home.