Which data is collected
Evolutec limits the collection of Data to what is strictly necessary, such as:
- Les données relatives à votre profil professionnel lorsque vous candidatez, tels que votre CV, vos formations, vos disponibilités, vos compétences et prétentions.
- Data related to your professional profile when you appl: your CV, your training, your date of availability, your skills and your expectations.
- Data related to your identity and contact information: last name, first name, email address, phone number and address.
With whom is your data communicated?
- Within Evolutec, the Data is only communicated to those persons whose activity justifies access to the Data, for example the Human Resources Department.
- It is only communicated with Evolutec’s service providers when necessary, for example, for technical hosting purposes, and only on the instructions of Evolutec and strictly for the purposes set out in this confidentiality policy.
How long is your data kept?
- Your data is kept for the time strictly necessary to process it.
- It is not kept beyond 5 years from your last contact with Evolutec when no application has been successful.
What are the purposes and legal basis of the data processing?
- When you contact Evolutec, your Data is processed on the basis of Evolutec’s legitimate interest, for the purpose of managing and processing customer relations and incidents.
- When you apply for a job with Evolutec, your Data is processed for the purpose of managing and processing applications, based on your application as a candidate, for the purpose of pre-contractual measures.
- In this context, Evolutec also has a legitimate interest in building up a CV database.
- Only if you consent, Evolutec may process your Data in order to contact you at a later stage regarding positions that may be of interest to you if no application has been successful.
Transfer of your data outside the European Union
When Evolutec’s service providers are established outside the European Union or when your Data is processed outside the European Union, Evolutec frames these transfers in strict compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by means of appropriate legal mechanisms, for example, to a country covered by an adequacy decision, the list of which is available on https://www.cnil.fr/en/data-protection-around-the-world, or in particular by the signing of specific contractual clauses for these transfers.
The security of your data
Evolutec intends to preserve the confidentiality and security of the personal data it processes and strives to implement all organizational and technical measures to protect their integrity and confidentiality.
What are your rights to the data and how can you exercise them?
- You may access your Data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your Data as well as your right to object to the processing of Data based on your consent.
- To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your Data under this scheme, you can contact us : email@example.com If you feel that your rights regarding your Data are not respected by Evolutec, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.
- Si vous estimez que vos droits relatifs à vos Données ne sont pas respectés par Evolutec, vous pouvez adresser une réclamation à la CNIL.
- For more information about your rights, Evolutec invites you to consult the website www.cnil.fr/en/home.